perjantai 1. elokuuta 2014

Harajuku makeup tutorial.

Hi I have been making harajuku, amo inspider makeups lately and I wanted to share one with you guys. I got my inspiration from Zipper magazine that my friend got for me from Japan last sunday. Also I got alot of inspiration from sweet Anni and Cornelia

Hope this will be inspirational and helpfull to those who like to put lighter makeup on sometimes.


And here is the finnished look + some random outfit photos!






derp. seeya on the next entry! I hope you all have had amazing summer and new readers welcome to read my blog. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

15 kommenttia:

  1. That hairstyle is so cute on you! And thanks for the tutorial~ I've also been loving the zipper-style makeup recently too!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you and you are welcome ^w^ ! zipper style has gotten me totally. I still love gyaru ofcourse but I like to have many styles not just one haha

      Poista
  2. Oot niin söpö! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

    VastaaPoista
  3. really cute makeup and hairstyle *-* I hope you do more tutorials :3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you! :3 I am planing on doing one tutorial per week...not sure what kind of tutorial I should do next week haha

      Poista
  4. You are so pretty!!!
    I love your hair too :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    VastaaPoista
  5. Äääihana, toi kampaus on supersöpö ja sopii siulle tosi hyvin! :3

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hey, you have a really nice Blog with interesting Stuff on it! :)
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please let me know and i follow back :*

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kiva tauko sulla taas tän blogin kanssa... Aiotko kirjottaa tänne enää koskaan..?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En ajatellu lopettaa blogin kirjoittamista. Ollut aika huono hetki blogaamiselle. Paljon selaista raskasta ja surullista aikaa niin en oo oikeen saanu itteäni kirjoittamaan. Anteeksi kamalasti. :/

      Poista